Thursday 5 March 2009

It's a long way....


To Tipperary, that's where our gig was tonight.

For the wedding of a cousin of our guitar player.

So the room was full of musicians and singers and such.

And it turned into a kinda Irish hoolie.

Which meant that I ended up being the M.C.

And didn't have to sing so much.

Which was ok with me 'cos it meant that I could have some beers!

And still get payed.

AND it wasn't my turn to drive the band wagon tonight.

Which was ok with me. 'Cos I could have some beers.

And fun was had by all.

And sundry.

3 comments:

  1. This Sundry fella, does he own a jaunty cart, and wear a tweed hat? Only, I've met his brother in a bar in Dublin once, and a reet smug bastart he was so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect night really. That cake worries me slightly. Way too creepy by far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy, Sundry is the roadie. He started workin' for us when hiself and the brother lost the family jaunty business in a poker game.

    Madame, that cake IS creepy. And the look on the grooms face?

    ReplyDelete