Tuesday 27 August 2013

Aye Gym Me

My pal's wife dropped in for a visit after tea this evening with the kids, two girls (6 & 4) and the one year old youngfella. (I miss having wee ones about the place!) I tried to play a bit of footie with him in the back garden but he hasn't quite got the hang of it yet. Keeps running around in circles as if one foot is nailed to the ground. Takes after his auldfella in that respect, especially after we've been to the pub, (which is where we'll be tonight to watch the game! COYBIG!!)

Man I forgot how much energy little 'uns have, and how little I have!
It's time to get that energy back before the grandkids start appearing!
So, started setting up me home gym today, I was knackered just getting the stuff outa the boxes!
Wish me well, and The Bhoys tonight!

10 comments:

  1. Listen...take it easy at first. Don't hurt yourself. Getting into shape to chase the grandkiddies is tricky business. (Putting pressure on your kids to have grandkiddies is also sticky business. Careful with that, as well.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EPS/UB; No pressure on my lassies from me my friend, they're the ones talkin' babies! :¬)

      Delete
  2. what EPS said, bubba! LOL take it easy, but good on you for starting! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sav; Just getting back into good habits missus! :¬)

      xoxoxox

      Delete
  3. Some of us have no need of the gym, possibly due to hard graft and being out early morning earning an honest crust while others lay stinking in their beds. Some of us carry the weight of our friends around like Quasi carried a similar burden upon his back. Does anything I have said ring any bells for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef; Ya ya ya ya.... moan.. grumble...

      But yes, I do sometimes stand on the shoulders of a giant! :¬)

      Mon now, there's a game waiting! :¬)

      Delete
  4. A sensible diet, fresh air and moderate exercise and you'll be the Granddaddy of them all.
    Many thanks for the tip and keeping schtum.xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat; Well if that's your secret then it is working very well!

    And the other thing, no worries! :¬)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure as hell haven't got the energy I once had, it's depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joey; I'm getting there, small steps, but in the right direction! :¬)

    ReplyDelete